As one of the best mountain resorts in Steamboat, the Ptarmigan Inn is pleased to welcome your pet while visiting Steamboat in the summer and fall seasons. Unfortunately we are unable to allow pets during ski season, which generally runs from Thanksgiving to mid-April.
There is a $25 + tax pet fee per room, per stay. In an effort to minimize any potential disturbances to our guests without pets, we kindly ask that the following policies be respected:
- minimum of 24 hour advance notice given to the Ptarmigan reservation staff prior to arrival
- at check-in all pet owners complete a “pet welcome letter” with pet information and owner’s cell phone number
- no pets may be left unattended in guest rooms
- pets must remain on a leash when entering and exiting the hotel
- please pick up after your pet outside the hotel; pet bags are available at the front desk and at the dog waste station on ski area side of hotel
We are proud to be one of the best ski hotels in Steamboat, but our flexibility with pets makes us a favorite among Steamboat hotels. Contact us with any questions!