Outside of ski season, a daily continental breakfast is offered to all hotel guests.
For breakfast, served from 7:00 am till 11:00 am daily during ski season, our chef will prepare you one of our breakfast specialties served with fresh fruit or hash browns. We also have more traditional fare like eggs and omelets served with potatoes, toast and jelly, and your choice of bacon, sausage or ham.
If hotcakes or waffles are more your flavor for breakfast be sure to check out the Breads and Batter section of the breakfast menu. Buddy’s Belgian Waffle is a favorite, or try the Texas Toast to get you started on a fresh powder morning. You’ll be able to head out of our ski-in-ski-out Steamboat hotel feeling energized and ready to go!
- All American Breakfast Two eggs any style, toast, choice of hash browns or fresh fruit cup and choice of bacon, ham, or sausage?……….$9.50
- Christie Croissant A fresh buttery croissant packed with two eggs any style, guacamole, choice of cheddar or swiss, choice of bacon, ham or sausage, and choice of hash browns or fresh fruit cup………..$9.75
- Breakfast Burrito A giant flour tortilla filled with two scrambled eggs, marinated pork, potatoes, cheddar, monterey jack, then topped with house green chile verde sauce and served with sour cream……….$9.99
- PowdercakesOur own whole wheat, apple-spice granola pancake batter grilled to perfection served with maple syrup and whipped butter…….$7.99
- The McKeeg Four ounces of sliced turkey breast served on a fresh croissant with crisp lettuce, sliced tomato, bacon strips, and fresh housemade guacamole with choice of french fries or housemade potato salad…………$9.75
- BBQ Pork Sandwich Tender pork slow roasted 6 hours then pulled with it’s own “a jus” topped with local Dean Martin bbq sauce and served on a kaiser roll with choice of french fries or housemade potato salad……….$8.99
- Caesar Wrap Grilled chicken or steak wrapped with romaine lettuce, house Caesar dressing, house croutons, and Parmesan cheese with choice of potato salad or french fries……….$8.99
If lighter fare is your choice, the Snowbird Lounge has you covered. Open nightly serving hand-made burgers, tuna steak, chicken teriyaki sandwiches, and pork spare ribs.
A full appetizer menu is also available including nachos, buffalo chicken wings, quesadillas, cheese sticks, and steak fries. Wash it all down with a fine wine or refreshing beer and call it a night!
Warm yourself by the fire while dining on $2.99 appetizers and great drink specials. And no trip to the “Boat” is complete until you try the “best margarita on the mountain”.
So share your ski stories with locals and visitors while unwinding and relaxing in the coziest ski-in/ski-out lounge in Steamboat under the legendary “HAPPY HOUR” roof.
Visit often and stay long enough, you’ll soon be able to answer the age-old question, “How do they do that?”